- Chairman Dan Huberty
- Chairman Larry Taylor
- Sen. Beverly Powell
- Rep. Steve Allison
- Rep. Ernest Bailes
- Chairman Greg Bonnen
- Vice Chair Donna Howard
- Vice Chair Mary González
- Vice Chair Lynn Stucky
- Chairman James White
- SBOE Chair Keven Ellis
- Evan Smith, Editor-in-Chief, CEO, and co-founder of The Texas Tribune https://www.texastribune.org
- Tim Lee, TRTA Executive Director
- Dr. Kevin Brown, TASA Executive Director
- Dr. Shannon Holmes, ATPE Executive Director
- Dr. Amanda Brownson, TASBO Assoc. Exec. Dir. of Governmental Relations
- Dr. Leigh Wall, Superintendent of Santa Fe ISD
- Merita Zoga, TRS Director of Governmental Relations
- Ellen Williams, TAMS Lobbyist
Topics: HB 3
- Small/Mid-size Adjustments to Stand Alone Allotments
- School Safety and Mental Health
- Teacher Compensation
- Tax Compression
- Testing and Accountability
Lakeway Resort and Spa | Link
Special conference rate: : $129/night single or double
Rate includes complimentary parking and WIFI
Reservations must be made by Nov. 20, 2019 to guarantee this rate.
Reserve your room online at
TAMS2019 or call 844-822-2621 and reference Texas Association of Mid-Size Schools or 1002FP.
TAMS and TARS Districts:
$150 for first district participant
$100 for all other participants from same district
All Other School Districts:
$300 per district participant with $100 rebate for joining TAMS
Note: There is a late fee of $50 per attendee for registrations received after Nov. 20th.
Registration fee includes lunch and reception on Thursday and breakfast Friday morning.
Conference guests are welcome to attend the reception.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations although another administrator from the same
district may attend.
Make checks payable to TAMS and mail to PO Box 1746, Blanco, Texas 78606
Payment must be received on or before the conference. TAMS may join online by going to http://www.midsizeschools.org/account/login.
How to Register:
Districts that are not TAMS or TARS members, email email@example.com to register for the conference.
The cost of this conference is greatly reduced through the generosity of our sponsors and additional contributions.